Monday, January 15, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog. My plan for this blog is to present a book every day, that myself or someone I know has read and really enjoyed. I am hoping that by doing this, people will learn about books they might not have otherwise heard of. Without further ado here is the first book:

Self Made in America by John McCormack

http://www.amazon.com/Self-Made-America-People-Meaning-Success/dp/0201608235/sr=8-1/qid=1168880012/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-9505875-9935216?ie=UTF8&s=books

This book was brought to us today by one of the attorneys at the firm where I work. He found the book to be a great read, the stories of the self made immigrant millionaires was fascinating and inspirational. He also found that it gave him insight into many of the small business men he works with in his practice. It's an older book, one that I don't remember hearing about previously.

No comments: