1. Book next to your bed right now: There are at least 10. They include a couple of Roger Ebert movie companions and The Girl Who Played With Fire
2. Favorite series: Harry Potter, The Little House books
3. Favorite book: The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
4. The one book you would have with you if stranded on a desert island: Again with this question? War and Peace
5. Book/series you would take with you on a long flight: Jennifer Weiner's books are perfect airplane books. I'm glad she has a new one coming out soon.
6. Worst book you were made to read in school: The Light in the Forrest by Conrad Richter. I think I was too young. Or maybe it just wasn't very good.
7. Book that everyone should be made to read in school: To Kill a Mockingbird even if it is a little anvil-licious
8. Book that everyone should read, period: To Kill a Mockingbird and Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry
9. Favorite character: Gus McCrea from Lonesome Dove
10. Best villain: Draco Malfoy. or Nellie Oleson
11. Favorite concept book/series: I liked the Ian Banks "Culture" book Player of Games
12. Favorite invented world: Lake Wobegone, Minnesota
13. Most beautifully written book: Housekeeping by Marilynne Robinson
14. Funniest book/series: Dave Barry's Greatest Hits.
Thanks to Bloggin' About Books!